- The course is for young beginners and their families with no prerequisites.
- You will easily explain to your child everything about the moon, its origin and importance, why its shape changes, how it appears to us in telescopes.
- The stars come next, what? How far is it from us? How did the ancients relate to it?
- The universe, which is the vast and giant that combines all this, the child here will learn our position within us.
- Then comes the role of our neighbors in the vast universe, other galaxies, and how we discover and observe them in the sky
- The solar system is the next target, the sun and its small and giant planets, and what are the most important differences between the planets.
- Parents and children in all levels of education, starting from 8 years old
We were thinking about why most of our children complain that the science class at school is difficult and incomprehensible, and we, as parents, feel the problem, but we do not know how to love our children in science classes, and this will certainly affect your son when he grows up and he will try to avoid science as much as he can.
That is why we thought and said that we must find a way to present science in an attractive and practical way for your son, and he can interact with it every day while he is having fun, and the best way for that is to connect him to the sky and let him look at it and discover its secrets every day.
That is why we made an “adventure in space” .. the first online course on astronomy that parents can teach their children in Arabic, and we translated all the main terms into English so that it is also suitable for our children who study science.